WHAT IS THIS ZERO WASTE SYSTEM?
The Coffee Capsules Zero Waste System allows you to recycle any brand and size of coffee and tea (or other beverage) capsules, pods, or discs.
- The small Zero Waste Box holds about 250 capsules
- The medium Zero Waste Box holds about 750 capsules
- The large Zero Waste Box holds about 1,250 capsules
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- A Zero Waste Box to be used for collecting and shipping, complete with sturdy plastic liner
- Return shipping (the label is already affixed to your Box)
- The complete processing and recycling of your waste (see how your waste is recycled)
- A Zero Waste Consultant to address any concerns and answer any questions
HOW IT WORKS
SELECT | Please choose the size of Zero Waste Box you'd like to purchase.
COLLECT | When you receive your Box, fill it with the appropriate waste streams (listed above). Once full, ship your Box back to TerraCycle using the pre-paid, pre-affixed shipping label.
RECYCLE | When we receive your waste, we'll safely recycle all of the collected materials.
Do not send in other types of beverage waste like tea or coffee filters, loose coffee grounds, electronics (ie. coffee makers), or any other type of coffee or tea accessory.
Please read our additional restrictions.
WHY? Each Zero Waste solution is custom-built for specific waste streams. Additionally, our Zero Waste System must adhere to standard shipping regulations.