WHAT IS THIS ZERO WASTE SYSTEM?
The Pens, Pencils, and Markers Zero Waste System allows you to recycle any brand of pens, pen caps, mechanical pencils, markers, marker caps, permanent markers, and permanent marker caps.
- The small Zero Waste Box holds about 780 items
- The medium Zero Waste Box holds about 2,095 items
- The large Zero Waste Box holds about 4,091 items
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- A Zero Waste Box to be used for collecting and shipping, complete with sturdy plastic liner
- Return shipping (the label is already affixed to your Box)
- The complete processing and recycling of your waste (see how your waste is recycled)
- A Zero Waste Consultant to address any concerns and answer any questions
HOW IT WORKS
SELECT | Please choose the size of Zero Waste Box you'd like to purchase.
COLLECT | When you receive your Box, fill it with the appropriate waste streams (listed above). Once full, ship your Box back to TerraCycle using the pre-paid, pre-affixed shipping label.
RECYCLE | When we receive your waste, we'll safely recycle all of the collected materials.
Do not send in paint brushes, colored pencils, or wooden pencils.
Please read our additional restrictions.
WHY? Each Zero Waste solution is custom-built for specific waste streams. Additionally, our Zero Waste System must adhere to standard shipping regulations.